Electronic estrous detector enables the breeder to determine an exact time during the ovarian cycle when ovulation occurs.
Electronic estrous detector – why should you have it?
- Makes it easier to determine an optimum mating time for females with atypical estrous cycles
- It enables users to detect an asymptomatic estrous period (silent heat)
- Makes insemination more effective
- Improves the economic performance of farms
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Water resistant casing
- Light and ergonomic casing
|345 g (with battery)
|38.0 x 7.0 x 9.0 cm
|Length of the probe
|1 x 9 V battery, type 6F-22
|Battery low indication
|about 18 mA
|single chip microcomputer
|Estimated working time on one battery pack
|LCD, 3.5 digits
|Recommended working temperature
|from 0°C to 50°C
|Recommended storage temperature
|from 5°C to 45°C
Delivery within 2-45 business days.