Electronic estrous detector enables the breeder to determine an exact time during the ovarian cycle when ovulation occurs.
Electronic estrous detector – why should you have it?
- Makes it easier to determine an optimum mating time for females with atypical estrous cycles
- It enables users to detect an asymptomatic estrous period (silent heat)
- Makes insemination more effective
- Improves the economic performance of farms
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Water resistant casing
- Light and ergonomic casing
|Unit weight||345 g (with battery)|
|Dimensions||38.0 x 7.0 x 9.0 cm|
|Length of the probe||20 cm|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V battery, type 6F-22|
|Battery low indication||automatic|
|Power input||about 18 mA|
|Measurement control||single chip microcomputer|
|Estimated working time on one battery pack||about 22h|
|Display||LCD, 3.5 digits|
|Measuring range||0-1990 units|
|Measurement resolution||10 units|
|Recommended working temperature||from 0°C to 50°C|
|Recommended storage temperature||from 5°C to 45°C|
Delivery within 2-45 business days.