A device for detecting sub-clinical mastitis in its earliest, visually undetectable stage.
Why should you have it?
- portable and easy to use device that allows for the production of top quality milk,
- ergonomic design with a clear display,
- helps to detect an early stage of illness without visible symptoms (Mastitis Subclinica),
- allows for detecting medical condition separately for each quarter,
- allows for effective prevention through fast udder condition monitoring,
- accelerates the decision about treatment and shortens grace period,
- reduces the costs of keeping the herd in good health condition,
- reduces financial losses related to production of milk,
- does not require using any chemicals
- investment for years.
|Unit weight||245 g (with battery)|
|Dimensions||25.0 x 7.0 x 9.0 cm|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V battery, type 6F-22|
|Battery low indication||automatic|
|Power input||about 15 mA|
|Measurement control||single chip microcomputer|
|Estimated working time on one battery pack||about 27h|
|Display||LCD, 3.5 digits|
|Measuring range||10-990 units|
|Measurement resolution||10 units|
|Recommended storage temperature||from 5°C to 45°C|
Delivery within 2-45 business days.