NIR analyser of grain and flour content is an advanced hi-tech device for measuring grain and flour composition by spectral analysis in the near-infrared spectral range.
Why should you have it?
- Very accurate analysis of grain or mill product composition owing to the application of advanced spectrophotometry in the near-infrared spectral range.
- An option to extend the menu with new calibrations – up to 50 calibration banks.
- Allows for stroing measurement results, including dates and times.
- Has an integrated thermal printer for measurement printouts.
- An option to send data to a computer with the use of RS connection.
- A clear and backlit display.
- Solid and durable metal casing that assures stable operation.
The device is designed for:
- The companies buying grain fro processing purposes
- Business entities producing and storing large amounts of grain
- Medium and large businesses buying grain for ARR during the intervention purchase for the purpose of safekeeping
- Grain processing factories
- Fodder manufacturing companies
- Other institutions that require fast and efficient control of grain and flour parameters.
Measurement of the most important parameters:
- Zeleny sedimentation indicator
- ash (for flour)
Before the measurement, a grain sample should be crushed on a special mill that is paired with the device and is specially selected for this type of measurements.
Technical specification NIR
|Unit weight||25.0 kg|
|Power supply||220-250 V / 50 Hz mains|
|Measurement ambient temperature||from 15°C to 35°C|
|Storage temperature||temperature from 10 to 40°C, relative humidity below 85%|
|Method of analysis
||spectral analysis by NIR reflectometry|
||single chip microcomputer|
|Display||LCD with LED backlight|
|Calibration||calibration data for each spectral range filter/product combination stored in the device memory|
Technical specification disc grinder SJ500
|Engine power||0.5 KM|
|Engine speed||1400 RPM|
|Power supply||220-250 V|
|Power consumption||350 W|
|Dimensions||28.0 x 18.0 x 57.0 cm|
Delivery within 2-45 business days.
Ask for a quote.