The ELISA Microstrip Reader is a compact, economical, stand-alone microstrip reader. Its streamlined design offers touch screen interface, superb optics, on-board curve-fitting software and built-in printer. Used with the aflatoxin rapid test kits.
- Interactive touch-screen LCD with USB mouse option
- Carriers in choice of styles - 3 x 12 for break-apart microwell strips or optional 3 x 8 for solid (non-breakable) microwell strips
- Bichromatic reading capability
- On-board curve fitting calculations with step-by step user prompting for single & multi-point calibration curves, regression calculations, etc.
- Easy loading on-board graphics printer
- Memory storage for up to 120 user entered tests
- 1 year warranty
- Standard model includes four filters: 405, 450, 492, and 630 nm.
- 6-VIS (405, 450, 492, 545,600, 630nm) or 6-UV (340, 405, 450, 492, 545, 630 nm) available for nominal upcharge.
Delivery within 2-45 business days.