A moisture tester for hay and compressed straw is a modern, digital device which helps to monitor moisture and temperature level of hay and compressed straw.
The most robust in the world!
Advantages of hay and straw moisture tester
- The most durable device for measuring hay and straw moisture available on the market.
- Allows for a fast reaction when conducting necessary actions to avoid risk and potential losses resulting from too high moisture level.
- It is equipped in a transparent LCD display. An option to read the average, minimum and maximum moisture value for the inspected batch of hay or straw.
- The device is equipped in an additional temperature measurement feature.
- The probe is made of stainless steel which guarantees durability and resistance to corrosion. Ergonomically shaped handle helps to conduct measurements in a tightly compressed material.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Has an option to modify readings.
The device is available:
- HMM with a probe attached with a cable to the electronic part (approx. 200 cm with the probe)
- HMM with a probe permanently attached to the electronic part
The set includes:
- DRAMINSKI HMM moisture meter or DRAMINSKI HMM FIX with a fixed measuring probe,
- measuring probe with a connecting cable (in DRAMINSKI HMM),
- plug to secure the probe in transport,
- 1 x 9V 6F-22 type battery,
- a colour transport packaging made of laminated cardboard,
Warranty: 36 months
|Weight in version with a cable
|800 g (with battery)
|Weight in version without a cable
|665 g (with battery)
|Lenght of the probe (in version with a cable)
|Lenght of the probe (in version without a cable)
|Connection cable length (only version with a cable)
|Dimensions of reader
|20.0 x 8.5 x 12.0 cm
|Moisture measurement method
|1 x 9 V battery, type 6F-22
|Battery low indication
|Single chip microcomputer
|Estimated working time on one battery pack
|LCD, 3.5 digits
|temperature – 1°C, moisture – 0,1%
|using keyboard – Data modification option
|Automatic with on/off option
|Moisture measuring range
|10 – 80 %
|Range of temperature measurement
|1 – 100 °C; 33.8 – 212.0 °F
|Accuracy of temperature measurement
|Recommended storage temperature
|from 5°C to 45°C
Delivery within 2-45 business days.