This rotary sieve shaker is a real heavyweight mechanically, electrically and functionally. There are no plastic structural parts to wear or break. Designed to accurately reproduce the circular and tapping motion given to testing sieves in hand sieving. It is available to handle 8” and 12" diameter sieves (shaker is NOT supplied with sieves, please order these separately). It is ideal for use with grains, seeds, feed, pellet durability testing, aggregates, sands, cements, chemicals, powder metals, cosmetics, coal, soils, coffee, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, and many other dry components in pellet, ground, granular or powder form. The unit is powered by a 1/4Hp electric motor with a built-in 99 minute digital timer and available in a variety of voltages.
8" Diameter (203.2 mm) or (200 mm) Sieves:
- Seven (7) full height sieves, plus one pan and cover
- Fourteen (14) half height sieves, plus one pan and cover
12" Diameter (304.8 mm) or (300 mm) Sieves:
- Four (4) full height sieves, plus one pan and cover
- Six (6) intermediate height sieves, plus one pan and cover
- Eight (8) half height sieves, plus one pan and cover
Sieves, Pans and Covers must be ordered separately.
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 28" x 21" x 25"
- 71.1 cm x 53.3 cm x 63.5 cm
225 lb (102 kg) gross
Built-in Digital Timer: +/- 2 seconds over 24 hours
Motor: Vertically mounted enclosed 1/4 hp electric motor
Warranty: Limited one-year warranty
Delivery within 2-45 business days.