Total Aflatoxin test kits are accurate and reliable enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) in a quantitative format. Together with a ELISA reader, results can be directly interpreted and continuously documented. These ELISA test kits are the ideal solution for a parallel measurement of multiple samples with incubation times of as low as 15 minutes for up to 42 samples. With this ELISA, up to 6 mycotoxins can be analyzed from 1 extraction, substantially shortening overall time-to-result.
|Storage temperature||2°C - 8°C|
|Commodity||Grains, nuts, spices, seeds|
|Analyte||Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2|
- Each kit comes complete with 5 to 6 standards,
- 96 antibody coated microwells,
- 96 color coded dilution microwells,
- substrate and stop solution.
- One sample extraction to analyze six mycotoxins
- Simple workflow and no clean up steps required
- Wide range of validated commodities
- Up to 30 minutes reading time after stopping the reaction
- 96 breakaway microwell format
- Minimizes waste and maximizes value
Included in the kit:
- 96 antibody coated microwells (12 eight-well strips) in a microwell holder (sealed in a zip-lock pouch)
- 96 non-coated dilution microwells (12 eight-well strips marked with blue/green at base)
- 6 vials of 1.5mL of each aflatoxin standard (0, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 10.0 and 20.0 ppb)
- 1 bottle of 25mL of aflatoxin conjugate (green-capped bottle)
- 1 bottle of 15mL of substrate solution (blue-capped bottle)
- 1 bottle of 15mL of stop solution (red-capped bottle)
Delivery within 2-45 business days.